The Neighborhood Health Clinic (Clinic), a volunteer-driven nonprofit organization providing Collier County’s working, uninsured residents affordable medical and dental care, is pleased to announce the 2020 Gourmet Vintner Dinner will take place on Saturday, Feb. 8 at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples (beach), 280 Vanderbilt Beach Rd., 34108.
Chaired by longtime Clinic volunteer Susan Jones, RN, BSN, the event features a wine reception with international vintners selected by The Ritz-Carlton sommelier, as well as a gourmet dinner, dancing and entertainment.
All proceeds benefit the charity’s life-transforming patient services, ensuring some 400 volunteer medical professionals are able to provide more than 27,095 patient procedures and 11,000 patient visits with working, uninsured men and women from across Collier County.
Sponsors for the 2020 event include Key Private Bank, Naples Community Hospital, é Bella Magazine, Millennium Physicians Group, Naples Daily News, Cummings and Lockwood, Physicians Regional Healthcare System, Moorings Park, SWIFCT Institute of Southwest Florida, The Woodruff Institute, Gulfshore Insurance and Insurance Source of Naples.
Tickets for the Gourmet Vintner Dinner are $375/person; cocktail attire. Tables of ten are available for $3,750. For more information about the event, please call Marcie Burland at 239.316.7416, or visit www.neighborhoodhealthclinic.org/gourmetvintnerdinner
In 2018, the Neighborhood Health Clinic:
• Performed more than 27,095 patient procedures
• Provided more than 11,000 patient visits with working, uninsured men and women in 2018 and more than 107,000 since opening
• Offers access to general medical practitioners; specialty clinics for complex and chronic conditions and dentists
• Provides onsite laboratory basic tests for established patients
• Offers patient education and research projects
• Volunteer-driven: 250 physicians, 50 dentists, 6 hygienists, 100 nurses and 300 non-medical personnel
• A 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that has received the coveted Four-Star Charity Navigator rating 6 years in a row and GuideStar’s 2019 Platinum Seal of Transparency
For more information, please call 239.261.6600, or visit www.NeighborhoodHealthClinic.org.