Naples, FL – 8/14/18 – Join the Neighborhood Health Clinic’s Block List for an evening adventure at the Brainstorm Escape Room Challenge, 5:30 p.m., Friday, September 21, 2018, 24850 Old 41 Rd. #11, Bonita Springs, 34135.
Teams of seven participants will be challenged to escape one of five locked rooms in 60 minutes or less using their finest sleuthing skills as they find hidden objects, follow clues and solve puzzles during an action-packed evening hosted by the Clinic’s Block List Next~Gen committee.
Immediately after the teams escape, or are rescued, adventurers will enjoy a debriefing where they can share their detective prowess before enjoying appetizers and a drink at Deep Lagoon Seafood, 10395 Tamiami Trail North, Naples 34108.
Time is ticking and space is limited. Cost is $40/person; children under 8 are free. Guests should arrive at 5:15 p.m. for instructions. Tickets can be purchased online at www.NeighborhoodHealthClinic.org, or by calling Marcie Burland at 239.316.7416.
The Block List~Next Generation members serve as ambassadors for the Clinic, raising awareness about and funds for patient services.
The Escape Room experience is underwritten by Tanya Horsten, DC, PA of Naples Chiropractic Associates and All About Smiles, Elizabeth Pfent, DMD, and benefits The Neighborhood Health Clinic – a nonprofit, volunteer-driven organization providing Collier County’s working, uninsured resident’s affordable medical and dental care:
• Performed over 27,065 patient procedures in fiscal year 2017
• Provided more than 10,000 patient visits with working, uninsured men and women in fiscal year 2017
• Offers access to general medical practitioners; specialty clinics for complex and chronic conditions and dentists
• Provides onsite laboratory basic tests for established patients
• Offers patient education and research projects
• A 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that has received the coveted Four Star Charity Navigator rating 5 years in a row and Guidestar’s 2018 Platinum Seal of Transparency
For more information the Neighborhood Health Clinic, please call 239.261.6600, or visit www.NeighborhoodHealthClinic.org.